Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
What does the future hold for American energy? Here's one forecast.
Being able to export to international markets has been an essential part of Thar Process' success.
The administration has proposed to gut enforcement tools in the free trade agreement.
GIPC just released its international IP Index, which evaluates what 50 countries are doing to attract innovation and creative industries.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement on the upcoming release of the Trump administration’s infrastructure plan:“For years, plenty of people have been willing to talk about modernizing our nation’s infrastructure, but few have been willing to take action. We applaud the Trump administration for laying out its vision for moving ahead on this critical issue.
The U.S. Chamber’s 2018 International IP Index, with its 40 discrete indicators covering policy, law, regulation, and enforcement, seeks to answer one simple question: Does a given economy’s intellectual property system provide a reliable basis for investment in the innovation and creativity lifecycle?
World-changing IP-driven innovation requires teamwork on a global scale.
Latest Report Ranks Commitment to Innovation for 50 Economies Around the World
It would promote increased exports of U.S. health care innovations to Korea, supporting jobs here.
A trade deficit is often a sign of economic good health.