Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
U.S. farmers and businesses will be successful if negotiations result in greater access to North American markets.
On November 1, Democrats in the U.S. Congress released several labor-related proposals as part of their so-called “Better Deal...”
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and International Franchise Association (IFA) launched an ad campaign urging Congress...
The report, entitled “The Big Picture: Indonesia's Partnership with U.S. Investors,” was prepared by the U.S. Chamber and AmCham Indonesia and is based on extensive interviews with Indonesian cabinet ministers, senior officials, and U.S. and Indonesian business leaders. It examines Indonesia’s economic development goals, assesses the various policies in place or under consideration to support those goals, and considers the challenges standing in the way of their realization.
JAKARTA, INDONESIA — A clear national strategy, long-term foreign investment, and infrastructure development are key for Indonesia to reach its full economic potential, according to a report released today by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Indonesia at the annual U.S.-Indonesia Investment Summit. Co-hosted by the two organizations, the Summit brings together U.S.
The American business community knows what regulatory overreach looks like, and we know the effect it has on economic growth. In 1978, Congress approved and President Jimmy Carter signed legislation to deregulate the aviation industry. A few years later, Congress also agreed to deregulate the motor carrier and freight railroad industries. By allowing free-market competition in these industries, we have experienced an unprecedented rise in reliability, safety, and efficiency.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today on the tax reform legislative draft unveiled in the House of Representatives:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber Senior Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement regarding today’s confirmation hearing for nominees to the board of the Export-Import Bank:
Many people recognize October 31 for the great tradition of Halloween and the tricks and treats that come with it. This year...
Tom Donohue Attends Meeting with President Trump as Nearly 300 Business Groups Sign Letter to Congress on Tax Reform WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a letter sent to all members of Congress today, 297 trade associations and state and local chambers of commerce expressed their support for tax reform and applauded the work of the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance Committees.