International Women's Month 2023
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Business Weekly Forecast: Sunny and Cold
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Small Business
Interactive Map: New Business Applications Across the Country
By Stephanie Ferguson
- Small Business
The Biggest Challenges Small Businesses Are Facing Right Now
The latest MetLife and U.S. Chamber Small Business Index found that inflation, revenue, and supply chain issues are small businesses’ top concerns.
By Thaddeus Swanek
Earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria
We Can’t Stand Still: The Strategic Case for Trade
The world is charging ahead in pursuit of new market-opening trade agreements, but in recent years Washington policymakers have been sitting on the sidelines. Here is why America must lead on trade.
Calling on the New Congress
Improve the Outdated Permitting Process
By Martin Durbin
America Must Lead on Trade
By Myron Brilliant
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Grow and Modernize Our Workforce
By Cheryl A. Oldham
Grow Investment Opportunities in America
By Tom Quaadman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
What We Believe
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Become a Member
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health CareFrom Communities Around the Country: Opportunities to Improve Mental HealthTuesday, March 2801:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyFuture of Data in K-12 Education Report Release WebinarTuesday, March 2801:00 PM EDT - 02:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience Through Private-Public Partnerships ConferenceTuesday, July 25 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
75% of credit card users pay their bills on time. The CFPB’s new proposed rule will punish those who pay on time by raising their costs to cover for those who don’t.
California businesses need Governor Gavin Newsom to take action to restore the unemployment insurance (UI) trust fund.
For the first time, a USMCA labor complaint has been levied against the same facility twice.
Explore our interactive map tracking the latest data on the surge in entrepreneurship in each state and county across the country.
The Knoxville small business is an incubator for advanced technologies and sustainable energy solutions.
Efforts Kicked Off Today with Briefings from Turkish and U.S. Ambassadors, AmCham Türkiye and USAID
U.S. Chamber statement on the Freedom of Information Act requests to six federal agencies on the White House Office of Science and Technology’s "Blueprint for an AI Bill of Rights."
The Brazil-U.S. Business Council, through public-private dialogue, offers the following set of recommendations for establishing a framework that will attract sustainable investments to increase investor confidence and enhance incentives and opportunities for sustainable and inclusive growth.
Welcoming President Lula and his administration, the U.S. private sector envisions a forward-leaning, strategic agenda for U.S.- Brazil relations and offers a list of policy recommendations. (English/ Portuguese)
Just 27% of small business owners feel the U.S. economy is in good health, according to the latest U.S. Chamber and MetLife Small Business Index.